- To give high priority and focus its activities on labor education.
- To provide effective advocacy for promoting decent work and respect for labor.
- To facilitate peaceful labor and industrial conflict resolution through interactions and advocacy with other social institutions and stakeholders.
- To promote awareness of alternative solutions to labor and social problems.
- To facilitate greater dialogue between and amongst political parties and other stakeholders in order to strengthen commonalities to find a peaceful solution to on-going problems.
- Promote employment generation activities and skills development of poor people and backward society.
- Promote good governance and democratization of social institutions.
- To build the capacity of labor-related stakeholders in order to better execute the above objectives.
- To provide policy advice based on research findings in labor issues to facilitate the drafting of legislation that takes into account workers’ rights.